When You download this MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. confirm and certify that You are above 14 years of age or that You are the holder of patria potestas or legal guardian of the user of the MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. App. We are going to do our utmost to prevent unlawful uses. Therefore, We will try to verify Your identity reserving our right to deny the use of our Services in cases where information us not truthful, being able to take the necessary legal actions.
1) WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Your collected personal data will be processed by MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. in conformity with the following purposes:
- Reception, management and giving response when you report a problem, contact or communicate with Us.
- Maintenance, support and updating of the Services, as well as of the contents
- Resolution of possible technical incidents or of those of any other nature that may arise in relation to the Apps or Services.
- Draw-up of anonymous statistical reports on access habits and the activity developed by Users.
- To use certain features in Our Services, You may allow Us to access Your camera or the microphone. Depending on Your device, Apple and Android system will ask for Your permission before allowing Us to access these features.
The data will be treated during the time necessary for the realization of the objectives, differentiating between the data necessary for the management of the contracted service and the collection of those treated for reasons of publicity or customer service, unless the User requests its cancellation to MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L., opposes or revokes its consent.
2) WHAT DATA WILL WE DEAL WITH?
We will treat Your data that are necessary to give You the required service, among others:
- Usage Information. We collect information about Your activity on Our Services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, time spent in the App, features you’ve been using, advertising that You click on).
- Geolocation data (in some of our apps), which is any information which indicates the geographical position of Your device and which may include the time the location was recorded, and may include precise (e.g., GPS-level) location data. Some apps may collect this data when the app is not open or actively in use.
- Information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength.
- Hardware and software information such as IP address, device type, App crashes, app version, advertising IDs (such as Google’s Advertising ID and Apple’s IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’s settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address).
3) WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING?
The legitimacy of the data processing will be:
The execution of the Agreement for:
- Management of the Services selected by the User
The User’s consent to:
- The management of queries, requests of information, complaints and claims.
The legitimate interest of MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. for:
- The creation of anonymous statistical reports.
You may revoke Your permission for any of the treatments, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously. To revoke this consent, the User may contact MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
4) FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP USER’S DATA?
The data will be processed during the time interval necessary to accomplish the purposes they have been collected for, unless the User requests to withdraw from MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L., opposes or revokes his consent.
5) WHO THE DATA WILL BE SHARED WITH?
User’s data may be communicated to:
- Entities in charge of managing the corresponding Services, as the case may be.
- Other group companies to assist us in technical processing operations.
- We may disclose Your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; or (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Our company, Our users, Our employees, or others.
- Additionally, the data may be accessible by MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. suppliers, being the said access necessary for adequate meeting of legal obligations and/or the provision of services for the aforementioned purposes. The said suppliers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Zone; in the latter case, International data transfers are duly legitimate.
6) EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may at any time and free of charge send a letter to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy or send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his identity document, to:
- Revoke the granted consent
- Obtain confirmation of whether at MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. are processed personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access Your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request deletion of Your data when, among other reasons, the data are no necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
- Obtain from MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L., in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Allows User´s to move, copy or transfer personal data easily. File a complaint regarding the protection of Your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid,
7) SECURITY MEASURES
MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. will at all times treat the User’s data in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical-organizational measures that guarantee the security of Your data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
In accordance with current legislation, MOBILE BILLING ACTIVITIES S.L. is obliged to implement the technical and organisational measures necessary at all times to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing.
8) MINORS AND INCAPABLE PERSONS
In the case of persons under 14 years of age or incapable, the consent for the processing of personal data must be given by the father, mother or guardian of the minor or incapable person.